Login or Create an Account
2018 Design Excellence Awards
Create a New Account
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
• Current ASID Professional, Allied and Associate Members, ASID Industry Partners, and Student ASID Members with dues paid up to date as of the date of entry.
• ASID Professional, Allied and Associate Members may enter all categories except: “Best Use of Product” and “Student” categories.
• ASID Industry Partner Members may enter the following categories only: “Charles H. Falls, ASID, Memorial Award” and “Best Use of Product.”
• Student ASID Members may enter the Student category only. (Note: Participating ASID Student Members will be noted on Community Service Category submitted by ASID Professional, Allied or Associate Member
• ASID Emerging Professional, Allied ASID member; 5 or less years only. (Note: Emerging Professional’s 5 or less years may optionally choose to enter as an Allied member but may not enter both categories)
• Projects must have been completed no earlier than January 1, 2012
• Entries receiving previous publicity are eligible.
• Designer may enter a previously submitted project, if it did not receive an ASID design award in the category being entered, and is resubmitted with additional materials, including different or new photos, concept statement, etc.
• Entrants may submit more than one project see entry fee section of this packet for more details.
• You may submit parts of a project in several categories OR you may submit the entire project as a whole,
(Example: SFR>3000 S. F. or BATH) BUT NOT BOTH. The exception is Specialty and Sustainable/Universal which may be submitted separately and as a whole project.
• Entries failing to meet eligibility and/or fulfill entry requirements may result in disqualification, no fees will be refunded.